At Boat Doctor Marine we have one of the leading marine service departments in the Twin Cities Metro and Southeastern Minnesota markets. We have a 20 acre gated facility equipped with a video-verified security system to protect your investement.
We expanded our shop and office in 2022 to include 8,100 sq' of shop space, expanded office space, and showroom all under one roof.
We also offer 16,000 sq' of indoor storage on-site.
At Boat Doctor Marine, we are committed to employing and maintaining a staff of certified technical marine mechanics that possess the most up-to-date skills, allowing us to pass the highest-level of quality service onto you.
Not only do we work one-on-one with individual boat owners, we also work with insurance companies on a regular basis, providing repair services to boats with storm and/or impact damage.
20 Acre Gated Storage
Storm Damage Retrieval and Transport
Our Shop & Office
Our services include:
- Complete tune-ups on outboards, stern drives and inboards
- Motor rigging
- Oil changes
- Spark plug replacement
- Gear case rebuilding / resealing
- Water pump and impeller replacement
- Trailer maintenance
- Boat Winterizing & Shrink-wrapping
- Boat & RV Storage
- Marine Engine Rebuilding
- Dock Side Pick-up
- Marine Insurance Work / Estimates
- On-Site Repairs
- Pre-purchase Inspections
- Prop / Skeg Repair
- Storm Damage Retrieval and Transport *** (insert photo of flipped pontoon)
- Acid Bath of Hull and Floats
- Bottom Painting
- Towing / Transportation Service
- Electrical work
- Fiberglass repair
- Insurance Estimates
- Upholstery and canvas repair
- Zebra muscle removal
- And more!